22 Agustus 2007

A Few Good Men


There were 4 jokers, each of them has 3 friends.
They're player, they're gamblers.
they put risks on their hands.

Joker 2 is the most honorable man I know.
He will respect you even if you don't deserve it, but be careful what you ask him because you will get the truth.

Joker 3 is the most sincere man I know.
He is usually right, either way, you won't convince him otherwise.

Joker 4 is the most talented man I know.
Anything he does, he does well, and he does it better than you ever will.

And I, Joker 1 the storyteller, and I know.
I know, since we've together all things are possible.

WE HAVE BEEN DOING SO MUCH WITH SO LITTLE FOR SO LONG
AND FROM NOW ON, EACH OF US WILL DO THE IMPOSSIBLE WITH NOTHING.
FRIEND FOREVER.

1 komentar:

-ndutyke mengatakan...

wah, ini main ramalan pake kartu kah? :)